Saturday, June 1, 2013

Trip part 1: SFO airport!

This is it! I'm going to be flying to LA and then to Peru on American Airlines. Its going to take me about 2 days, and I'm really excited!
At SFO leaving for Piura!
I thought I was flying Alaska Airlines at first, but then I realized that I was actually flying American Airlines (silly me >_<), so I had to walk from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2, which was where I walked from in the first place! Finally, all the bags with the books and the laptops and everything got checked in without any trouble, and none of them were overweight, so that was good!

At TSA, they completely unpacked my two bags with the projectors inside because apparently electronics the size of the projectors or bigger should be taken out. Then, it took me 30 minutes to stuff the projectors back into the bags because they were so well packed before and I just stuff things in bags, not pack them nicely..

The gate I have to wait at
The SFO airport is pretty fancy, and they have tons of kiosks everywhere. Since my flight doesn't leave till later, I got the chance to explore everything. There's this really cool Best Buy vending machine that just sells gadgets, and you can buy iPad minis, iPods, headphones, cameras and other things.
Where you can spend $1000 on electronics! 
Manage to find a quiet spot at Terminal 2 for some calculus homework. I am keeping my schedule for my summer self study Calculus BC class at Bellarmine College Preparatory. I will try to do 2 hours of Math homework everyday.

I am using Shaum 3000 problems to prepare for my  Calculus BC  test in July 22, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment