Friday, May 31, 2013

Packing for Peru

First, I have to take out the batteries from the laptops. The batteries are very heavy. We separated the batteries and the laptops and wrapped them in clothing that we could donate to the people in Piura.

Sometimes, you just have to pose when you pack.
Product placement for Halls? or packing picture?

Packing the laptops and the clothing

I also packed more books in a box instead of a bag because the laptop chargers, mice, and speakers fit better in a box. I could also stuff more books and candy in a box than I could in a bag, and it still weighed under 50 lbs, the weight limit for the bag.
Healthy Jelly beans and Kid's books
Here's a picture of the luggage that will hold the items that I'll be bringing to Peru! The two bags in the middle hold one projector respectively because the lamp in the projector breaks easily and is expensive as well.
Picture does not include the bag with my stuff yet or the box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment