Monday, June 3, 2013

Trip Part 2: LAX


After arriving at LAX, finding the next gate for my flight to Lima was quite hard because I had to go from domestic arrival terminal to the international departure  terminal to find our gate number. I also had to go through airport security again (take off my shoes, jacket, belts, keys, empty out my drinking bottle, remove laptops, ipads and projectors from the hand carry luggages) since I had exited the domestic terminals and was entering the international terminals through the main entrance. After the check through I had retrieve all the computer equipment and repack. Since the ticket didn't even have a gate number printed on it, we had to go to the international terminals first, and then look at the screen to find out what gate number the plane was in. Fortunately, I had quite a long layover so I was able to find the gate in time.




Manage to find Gate 119 and still have time for some food before boarding again at 12:00am.




I had packed dim-sum for my snack while waiting for my 8 hours flight to Lima, Peru



No comments:

Post a Comment