Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hasta la vista!

Adios

It's time to say goodbye. Time just flew when you are having fun. This is a journey of self discovery  and a wonderful experience that is priceless. I have met people from all walks of life, listen to their stories and exchange ideas. In just a short span of time, I have bonded with countless of people and make friends with other missionaries. We have in fact the same goal; "Helping through volunteering". My hope is that I will be able to return and continue volunteering in the future. For, this is an adventure and a chapter of my life that I will always remember. 


My luggages are full of souveniers.

Karina gave me a ride to the airport.

 Waiting at Piura airport to depart for Lima, Peru.

Last good bye before boarding.

Bye, Piura,. Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment